Dr. Torri Fair Gambacorta, BS BS DC FICPA
Dr. Torri grew up in a small town outside of Pittsburgh, PA. Her lifelong dream was to become a Chiropractor. She decided which Chiropractic University she was going to attend when she was in Middle School. As a child, she suffered from severe headaches, growing pains, allergies, and ear infections. Her parents took her to numerous specialists across the country for help, but nothing helped for any length of time. Finally, Dr. Torri’s parents read an article about chiropractic care and decided to take her to a Chiropractor. From that day forward, her life was forever changed.
Dr. Torri was a dancer and cheerleader throughout high school and college. She was an active sponsor and volunteer for the Special Olympics, various community events, soup kitchens, and the National Children’s Cancer Society. While in school, she was instrumental in student government. She now continues her volunteer work in both North and South Carolina.
Dr. Torri fast tracked her undergraduate studies in Biology and graduated Magna Cum Laude from Gannon University with a Bachelors Degree in three years. Throughout that time, she received numerous awards including: Outstanding Freshman, Chemistry Student of the Year, Student Government ‘Student of the Month’, and Miss Gannon University.
Then she graduated Cum Laude from the prestigious Logan University. While at Logan, she was also honored with several awards such as Health Care Achievement Award and a National Leadership Award. Dr. Torri has a Fellowship in Pediatrics and Perinatal Care from the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association.
Dr. Torri and Dr. Mike married after graduation and they now have two wonderful little boys – Michael and Alexander, as well as a house full of animals. They spend their family time traveling, going on new adventures, and playing outdoors. Dr. Fair is fulfilling her lifelong dream of helping people and changing lives through both of her practices in Goldsboro, NC and Myrtle Beach, SC.
• Doctor of Chiropractic – Logan College (St. Louis, MO)
• Physiologic Therapeutics – New York College (Seneca Falls, NY)
• Bachelor in Life Sciences – Logan College (St. Louis, MO)
• Bachelor in Biology – Gannon University (Erie, PA)
• Who’s Who Honors
• NRCC Honorary Chairman – Physician’s Advisory Board
• 2066 National Leadership Award
• Breakthrough Coaching Elite Award
• Published book “The Healthy Alternative” 2011
Post Doctoral Work and Certifications
• Fellowship in Pediatrics – FICPA (Chicago, IL)
– Post Doctoral Training and advanced study in the evaluation and treatment of children.
• Webster Technique Certification (Chicago, IL)
– (Post Doctoral training in the gentle adjusting technique which aims to decrease the amount of uterine constraint of a pregnant mother. It allows for an easier pregnancy and delivery.)
• Treatment and Rehabilitation of Spinal Injuries (Charlotte, NC)
• Rehabilitation Management Specialist (Tampa, FL)
• Heartsaver Certification (Chesterfield, MO)
• Ballas Chiropractic (Creve Coeur, MO)
• Wellness Chiropractic (Ballwin, MO)
• Scottsburg Chiropractic (Scottsburg, IN)
• Perinatal Care Certification (Chicago, IL)
• First Responder and CPR (Atlanta, GA)
• Activator Methods Certification (St. Louis, MO)
• Chiropractic Approach to Treatment of Headaches (Chapel Hill, NC)
• Injuries from Low Impact Collisions (Raleigh, NC)
• Conway Area Chamber of Commerce
• Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce
• South Carolina Chiropractic Association (SCCA)
• Wayne County Chamber of Commerce
• North Carolina Chiropractic Association (NCCA)
• International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
• Doctors of Straight Chiropractic Professional Fraternity (DSC)
• International Chiropractic Association (ICA)
• World Chiropractic Alliance (WCA)
• Federation of Straight Chiropractic Organization (FSCO)