Dr. Torri grew up in a small town outside of Pittsburgh, PA. Her lifelong dream was to become a Chiropractor. She decided which Chiropractic University she was going to attend when she was in Middle School. As a child, she suffered from severe headaches, growing pains, allergies, and ear infections. Her parents took her to numerous specialists across the country for help, but nothing helped for any length of time. Finally, Dr. Torri’s parents read an article about chiropractic care and decided to take her to a Chiropractor. From that day forward, her life was forever changed.
Dr. Torri was a dancer and cheerleader throughout high school and college. She was an active sponsor and volunteer for the Special Olympics, various community events, soup kitchens, and the National Children’s Cancer Society. While in school, she was instrumental in student government. She now continues her volunteer work in South Carolina.
Then she graduated Cum Laude from the prestigious Logan University. While at Logan, she was also honored with several awards such as Health Care Achievement Award and a National Leadership Award. Dr. Torri has a Fellowship in Pediatrics and Perinatal Care from the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association.
Dr. Torri and Dr. Mike married after graduation and they now have two wonderful little boys – Michael and Alexander, as well as a house full of animals. They spend their family time traveling, going on new adventures, and playing outdoors.
In 2018, Dr. Torri and Dr. Mike opened their cutting edge medical company, Myrtle Beach Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine.
Dr. Torri is fulfilling her lifelong dream of helping people and changing lives through her practice in Myrtle Beach, SC.
(Watch our video in the ABOUT section to learn more about us!)
- Doctor of Chiropractic – Logan College (St. Louis, MO)
- Physiologic Therapeutics – New York College (Seneca Falls, NY)
- Bachelor in Life Sciences – Logan College (St. Louis, MO)
- Bachelor in Biology – Gannon University (Erie, PA)
- Principals of Business Certificate 2018 – Mendoza College of Business, University of Notre Dame (South Bend, IN)
- Who’s Who Honors
- NRCC Honorary Chairman – Physician’s Advisory Board
- 2016 National Leadership Award
- Breakthrough Coaching Elite Award
- Carolina Chronicle Readers Choice Award 2012-2021
- Published book “The Healthy Alternative” 2011
- Published Book “Longevity – The Future of Healthcare” (2020)
POST DOCTORAL WORK AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Fellowship in Pediatrics – FICPA (Chicago, IL)
– Post Doctoral Training and advanced study in the evaluation and treatment of children.
- Webster Technique Certification (Chicago, IL)
– (Post Doctoral training in the gentle adjusting technique which aims to decrease the amount of uterine constraint of a pregnant mother. It allows for an easier pregnancy and delivery.
- ACSM CEC Certificate through the CDC for Addressing Concussions in Sports Among Kids and Teens
- Athletic TIPS certified through Foundation for Chiropractic Progress
- Treatment and Rehabilitation of Spinal Injuries (Charlotte, NC)
- Anti-Aging Certification in Regenerative Medicine
- Rehabilitation Management Specialist (Tampa, FL)
- Heartsaver Certification (Chesterfield, MO)
- Ballas Chiropractic (Creve Coeur, MO)
- Wellness Chiropractic (Ballwin, MO)
- Scottsburg Chiropractic (Scottsburg, IN)
- Perinatal Care Certification (Chicago, IL)
- First Responder and CPR (Atlanta, GA)
- Activator Methods Certification (St. Louis, MO)
- Chiropractic Approach to Treatment of Headaches (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Injuries from Low Impact Collisions (Raleigh, NC)
- National Decompression Practitioner – 2010 (Dallas, TX)
- Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce
- South Carolina Chiropractic Association (SCCA) International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Doctors of Straight Chiropractic Professional Fraternity (DSC)
- International Chiropractic Association (ICA)
- World Chiropractic Alliance (WCA)
- Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (F4CP)
- Federation of Straight Chiropractic Organization (FSCO)